3 minutes read
Join our rapidly expanding team. We are looking for Compliance Relationship Manager to join our Compliance team in Singapore.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a director of each Client as instructed by the relevant Service Provider and discharge the same duties as that of a regular/executive director as per the Companies Act, including but not limited to duties to act honestly and in good faith, to avoid conflict of interest, to exercise care, skill and diligence and to not misuse powers and information on behalf of any Client;
- Use your best efforts to comply and act in accordance with your legal obligations and duties as a nominee director at all times;
- Maintain your residence in Singapore;
- Comply with the Constitution (as amended from time to time) of each Client;
- Not commit any act or omission that shall disqualify you from being a director under the Companies Act;
- Abide by any statutory, fiduciary or common-law duties owed to each Client, including but not limited to performing your duties as a director of each Client with reasonable diligence;
- Perform duties as may from time to time be assigned to you by the relevant Service Provider in relation to each Client;
- Comply with all reasonable and lawful directions given to you by each Client and/or the relevant Service Provider in relation to each such Client;
- Understand and keep abreast with the affairs and business activities of each Client for the purposes of maintaining oversight in respect of each Client as may be required by applicable law
- Assess and determine by, among other things, reviewing documents and evidence which would be available or obtainable by you as a director of each Client whether that Client is involved in genuine business;
- Be attentive to any issues that would require your further attention as a director of each Client and if required, step up your supervision over the activities of the relevant Company, including but not limited to making further inquiries into the activities of that Company, and where appropriate, notifying the relevant authorities; and
- Attend all trainings conducted by the relevant departments of any Service Provider in handling compliance, corporate secretarial service and/or business development for which mandatory attendance has been stipulated and any ad-hoc training for all nominee directors in respect of any changes in the applicable law relating to director’s duties.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Understanding of Companies Act Cap 50 and ACRA Regulations
- At least 3 years of relevant experience is required
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.