2 minutes read
You will be assigned with a portfolio of clients and act as a confidante and resource to the Board and Senior Management, providing advice and counsel on board responsibilities and logistics. You will ensure that all records, or minutes of the Board’s actions during Board meeting reflect the proper exercise as required by Law.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise the Board and Senior Management on corporate governance practices and ensure compliance to the legal and regulatory requirement
- Prepare corporate authorization for routine compliance matters and shareholders’ meetings.
- Provide support in preparation of the board & committee meetings including taking minute of the proceedings, prepare resolutions, preparation of agenda etc
- Prepare and review the governance related sections of the annual report
- Prepare the announcements for sections taken care of by company secretary, before release via SGXNET
- Prepare minutes of AGM/EGM and other related documentations
- Maintain registers of substantial unitholders and Directors’ unitholding of the REIT and to disclose any change in director’s unitholding at Board meetings
- Maintain a list of each Director’s Directorship as well as statutory registers and minute books.
- Responsible for routine ACRA filings and lodgments
- ICSA qualification/Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant experience in professional forms providing Corporate Secretarial services and at least 2 years of experience in people management.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to strive in a fast paced and results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines
- Able to work independently by establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situation and documentations
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional organizational and time-management skills
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Embark on a life-changing career with InCorp
Our people, services and solutions help the companies of today take on the business challenges of tomorrow. Be part of the InCorp family today.