Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise the Board and Senior Management on corporate governance practices and ensure compliance to the legal and regulatory requirement
- Prepare corporate authorization for routine compliance matters and shareholders’ meetings.
- Provide support in preparation of the board & committee meetings including taking minute of the proceedings, prepare resolutions, preparation of agenda etc
- Prepare and review the governance related sections of the annual report
- Prepare the announcements for sections taken care of by company secretary, before release via SGXNET
- Prepare minutes of AGM/EGM and other related documentations
- Maintain registers of substantial unitholders and Directors’ unitholding of the REIT and to disclose any change in director’s unitholding at Board meetings
- Maintain a list of each Director’s Directorship as well as statutory registers and minute books.
- Responsible for routine ACRA filings and lodgments
We look for the following qualities in the people who join our team:
- ICSA qualification/Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant experience in professional forms providing Corporate Secretarial services and at least 2 years of experience in people management.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to strive in a fast paced and results-oriented environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines
- Able to work independently by establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situation and documentations
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional organizational and time-management skills
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.