People are our most important asset. To succeed in this role, you must be a people manager promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, direct and manage day-to-day Human Resources (HR) and administrative activities
- Manage and review all HR and Admin policies and procedures and ensure compliance with all statutory or regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Manage the recruitment, selection process, and new employee orientations
- Manage the performance management and review process
- Maintain compensation plan and benefits program as well as payroll processing
- Plan and roll out employee engagement activities
- Preparation of monthly HR reports and report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Involve in local, regional, and global HR projects
We look for the following essential qualities in the people who join our team:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or its equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity
- In-depth knowledge of the Malaysia Labor Law and other statutory guidelines. Prior experience with Hong Kong Labor legislation will be added advantage.
- Preferably can converse in Cantonese and read traditional Chinese characters to ease the communication with Hong Kong.
- Solid verbal and writing communication skills
- People-oriented and results-driven
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional organizational and time-management skills
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.