Duties and Responsibilities
- The chosen candidate will be part of the Business Development Team, whereby a team of Portfolio managers will be in charge of enhancing cross sells of the entire Group’s services to existing clients of the group as well as acting as the key PIC for the client across different departments. As such, portfolio management of a set of existing clients (and new clients being onboarded) will be one of the key duties.
- Working hand in hand with Business Development Managers to nurture new client relationships into long term relationships and increasing touch points to all clients of the group.
- Working hand in hand with the delivery teams across Secretarial, Accounts, Tax, Immigration, Advisory, Fund administration teams etc to ensure clients’ ongoing and future requirements are met.
- Responsible for engaging, advising business owners and/or senior executives of corporate clients in areas of structuring, incorporation, licencing, accounting, taxation, internalization and related topics.
- Actively engage the clients for cross-selling of the Group’s services in 8 markets of Asia Pacific
- Conducts extensive data analysis and tracking reports to monitor the success of the client portfolio under management.
- A recognized University Degree or a Diploma. Candidates with degrees or diploma in areas of Accounting will be a big plus.
- Have an outgoing personality and loves communicating with people
- Able to present and articulate well in both written and verbal communications
- Able to work well in a team focused environment
- Candidates should have relevant experience in corporate / professional services, accounting, tax firms and companies.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.